Monday, January 26, 2009

letter #8


jan 23
dear carmen,
wow! i did it, phase 1 is complete: the house is clean and organized, there's new furniture, the art is rearranged, and there's incredible classical music playing on the stereo--i'm going to take some pictures, type up all these letters, and put them on a blog, just for fun...
     maybe soon i'll go to an event in town, see if i can mingle like a normal person, and not feel desperate and lonely when the beautiful women walk by. it will be interesting to see if i've really changed at all. of course everything takes time--i've been seeing you for years and finally cleaned my house.
every morning i vacuum my house for 15 minutes; for some reason that makes me think that all my dreams can come true...
i've got nothing more to say...

                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Am I really the first person to post a comment on your blog? I feel I don't deserve the honor. I look forward to your unbuttoned views on all kinds of matters, and I trust that you will continue to gore the various sacred cows that thrive in your neck of the woods. By the way, I just bought new speakers for my stereo -- they're from Axiom, a Canadian company that sells only on-line. They sound great, and I'd like to know what components you purchased. Happy blogging,Paul!

    ReplyDelete